Why would you do a Panchakarma?
- Sleep better.
- Improved digestion and assimilation.
- More energy for work.
- More vitality for play.
- More clarity in your relationships.
- Better knowledge of yourself how you function and what you need.
- Lasting happiness and sense of purpose.
Panchakarma is an intensive Ayurvedic cleansing and Rejuvenation plan.
It was developed in India to prolong life and health by removing physical impurities, bringing awareness to destructive thoughts and behaviors, and releasing old patterns.
It provides not only a cleansing on a cellular level but also deep calm and a renewed consciousness.
There are 3 stages of a complete Panchakarma:
- Phase 1 – Purvakarma :: 7 Days at Home
- Phase 2 – Panchakarma :: 7 Days at Auromesa
- Phase 3 – Paschatkarma :: 7 Days at Home after your Panchakarma