Also know as Nuad Borean.
Thai Massage is performed fully clothed and on a special floor mat. Unlike most Western massage, it does not involve a lot of rubbing and kneading. This technique involves gentle pushing and pulling on the limbs. It focuses on the legs, as releasing the tension in them will allow for released tension in the upper body.
- Wonderfull deep stretching
- Balancing to the whole body
- Opens meridians
- Releases tension
- Expands Chi (life force)
- Corrects and realigns posture
- Increased flexibility
- Stress Relief – Thai Massage helps boost immunity and rid the body of stress by relieving anxiety, depression and tension!
- Pain Relief – Thai Massage can help to relieve chronic pain.
- Pranic Healing – The energy work in Thai Massage cleanses and unblocks energy lines in the body. A free flow of energy and prana helps you feel balanced and harmonized.
Wear stretchy, comfortable clothing, like yoga pants. We suggest you bring a sweater and socks so you’ll be extra warm.
Cost: 90 minutes ~ $120